Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Weekly Update -Hope I am not too boring!

How Far Along:

23 weeks :-) (or 24 if you go by Lucy's last measurements..but I am going by my original due date.) 

Best Moment This Week:
Thursday was fall Open House for our school and it was a meet the parents night.  I had some students come in and introduce me to their parents.  When they introduced me, they would point at my stomach and say "and that is Lucy."  It was great to hear!  Sometimes my students are pretty cool. 

Cravings/Aversions:
Same.  I went to the Spaghetti Warehouse this week for some good old fashioned spaghetti and meatballs.  yummmmmmmmmo.  This week I am trying new things with my spaghetti, like chili mac one night this week.  Same noodles, just different sauces...lol. 
What I miss:
Not to get too personal, but I miss my husband!  Now that Lucy is moving a lot, I have become an official mommy to him.  Get my drift?  haha.  I guess its hard to be romantic with the baby permanently in the room right now...lol.
What I'm looking forward to:
After work this week, all I keep thinking about is maternity leave :-)  I actually am getting really excited about November coming, because that means the holidays are upon us, and I love holiday season.  Josh has also been getting Friday nights off lately so we have actually been having date night.  This past Friday was his pick so we went to a hockey game- this week is my pick, and I am not sure yet what I want to do.  Maybe coffee and the bookstore- kinda cozy. 
Emotions:
I am not jealous or an attention diva...but I have been getting mad when the conversation turns to others when I am talking about Lucy.  I just want those moments to be mine and hers alone. 
Weekly Wisdom:
Avoid stress.  Stress equals extreme heartburn.  Buy antacids.  I never have them in the house and boy, I have needed them lately.

Anything Else to Share:
In my fight to battle the purple stretchmark epidemic, I succomed to finally pouring foundation all over my belly in hopes it would make me look more attractive...(see What I Miss.....) What happened?  Well, nothing in that department for sure, and I just had clothes that seem to be permanently stained nude.  Hmmm...the battle continues. 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, 23 weeks already? How come everyone elses pregnancy flies by but your own? You're over half way there! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete