Now that I have Lucy and my life is so different, I think resolutions are in order. Everything is so different for me, as I am so busy, at home and at work. I have been so unhappy lately, and I couldn't figure it out. I am married to a man who loves me and who is 100% committed to me and family, I have a job that lets me do exactly what I went to college for, we have a roof over our heads, and we have the most healthy, amazing little girl. We have our health and wonderful supportive families. So why is it that I am so unhappy? A lot of it is my attitude...and how I have let my busyness control me...instead of me controlling how busy I am.
Sometimes I need to take a step back. I need to stop. Maybe these resolutions will help me this year. I am actually going to print this page and post it in my office.
So, here goes my list of resolutions for 2012:
- Make God part of my life. Stop just saying that I want Him in your life without working on that relationship. Maybe buy a devotional. Go to church. Maybe sing a little while I am there. Actions speak louder than words.
constantly verbally bash him/nag him/be extremely critical of him. Be the wife I want to be.
3. Take a picture of Lucy every Sunday. Take some in between Monday and Saturday too :-)
4. Follow my financial plan. "Debt is Bondage."
5. Clean up something every night that isn't normal cleaning. For example, tonight when Lulu went to
bed, I cleaned my closet. I need to do that every night, just something that takes 30 minutes or so,
so that I am not overwhelmed on days off.
6. Read before bed. Read books that are for me as well as for school.
7. Embrace my job. Take things one step at a time, and really incorporate technology into my
classroom. I am off to a great start, I just need to keep on truckin.' Read and follow educational
8. Write. Write, Write, Write. Freelance at least 4 times. Get more people reading this blog?
9. Be a better pet owner.
10. Set aside more relaxing time, whether its watching a movie of choice, or just doing this....blogging.
Well, there it is....in writing. I will stick to this....I will stick to this....