Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Positive Sign

Today, I got my first positive on a Ovulation Predictor Kit.

To me, this was exciting, because the last 2 times I wasted the money on them, I have always gotten negative results and now this kinda confirms to me that I am not in fact, broken. 

So, stomach flu or not, Josh is getting attacked :-) 

I am doing all that I can to get this fall baby....and I am just praying for a little luck...for God's help on this.  The test this morning was a good sign.

I have been reading about women who are trying to conceive, some have online journals and post their chart results everyday, temperature, OPK results, stuff like that, and I never thought I would be one of those women, but like I said before, I am going to do everything in my power to pinpoint the time it can happen.  Maybe for my second earthly child, I can be more relaxed about it, like with Gabe. 

I am starting to feel a bit more festive, which is another positive sign.  I actually want to go do things and am happy being around people.  I went to my family Christmas party yesterday thinking it was going to be really hard, but I actually enjoyed myself, and had a great time talking to my mom in the car for the 3 hour drive there and back.  I found myself wanting to make plans, like seeing the lights before Christmas at the zoo, and today, I am kinda excited about getting the tree.  Last week if you would ask me if I was excited about anything Christmas, it would be written all over my face that I wish Christmas would just leave me alone. 

Sometimes I still hold onto my stomach as I sleep and I do wonder how big I would be by now. 

My Christmas wish?  That this positive sign I got this morning turns into another positive in 3 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment