Sunday, December 20, 2009

My First Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless Christmas trees
around the world below,
with tiny lights like heavens stars
reflecting in the snow

The sight is so spectacular,
please wipe away the tear
for I am spending Christmas
with Jesus this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs
that people hold so dear,
but the sounds of music can't compare
with the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you,
the joy their voices bring,
for it is beyond description
to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me
I see the pain inside your heart
but I am not so far away
we really aren't far apart.

So be happy for me dear ones,
you know I hold you dear,
and be glad I'm spending Christmas
with Jesus this year.

I sent you a special gift,
from my heavenly home above
I sent you each a memory
Of my undying love.

After all love is a gift more
precious than pure gold
it was always most important
in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep eachother,
as my Father said to do
for I can't count the blessings or love
He has for each of you.

So have a Merry Christmas and
wipe away that tear,
remembering I'm spending Christmas
with Jesus Christ this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment